Maintain accurate communication between managers and follow up on guest requests and problems while demonstrating a high visibility within the Resort.
• Provides excellent service consistent with the property core standards.
• Proactively answers phones, greets, interacts, and assists guests in a professional manner to foster positive and lasting relationships.
• Proactively seeks to anticipate guests’ needs with a refined level of care and concern ensuring guest satisfaction and follow up.
• Knowledgeable and familiar with all hotel services/features/amenities and local attractions/activities in order to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Practices teamwork, creates a harmonious work environment, and greets fellow employees with courtesy and respect.
• Takes full ownership of guest concerns/complaints; resolves issues immediately and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Involves management in order to follow up in all situations.
• Organizes and coordinates in the delivery and retrieval of amenities, room service, special services, and other items as requested by the guest and management.
• Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring on-going programs designed to heighten staff courtesy and professionalism in interacting with hotel guests as well as service recovery.
• Responsible for the preparation and accuracy of hotel service and problem reports.
• Communicates with all departments, including but not limited to, Culinary staff, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Engineering, PBX, Valet, Bell Desk, Room Service, Front Desk, and Experiences, in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by the hotel guests and to promote the resort service and service recovery initiatives.
• Assists hotel guests with making change, posting hotel charges, and processing credit cards and hotel related programs as needed and in the service recovery process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• At least 2 years of experience in VIP Services, Concierge Service, Front Desk, or Hotel/Guest Services position at an AAA 4 or 5 Diamond Luxury Resort preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Hotel Applications, and General Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and HOTSOS.
• Working knowledge of wines and beverage services.
• Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
• Working knowledge of guest services.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business and resort departments and contacts.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Director of Rooms.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.