As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort offers 343 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with spectacular vistas, a beautiful and tranquil spa, waterfront dining and 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including the area's largest ballroom. Our refined yet relaxed resort will connect guests through our highly-personalized and anticipatory service, while delivering memorable experiences that evoke the distinctive charm and spirit of Clearwater Beach.
The Reservations Supervisor will ensure that the associates have the necessary resources and adequate training to successfully accomplish their jobs. Ensures that the policies, procedures and standards of the department, division and company are met. Promotes a work environment where the staff and procedures produce maximum revenue and ultimately guest, owner and associate satisfaction. Coordinate with Director of Reservations and revenue department to maximize revenue and handle call volume.
1. Motivation of supervisors to build team environment and professional development.
2. Deliver Count on Me! service to guests and associates as necessary to dissect and resolve any issues related to reservations.
3. Coordinate with OC&E team and Assistant Manager of Reservations to produce training schedules and curriculum.
4. Establish communication between Call Center and GSMs to promote open communication between front office and department.
5. Partner with the Assistant Reservations Manager to identify and resolve any associate related issues; to include additional training and coaching. Provide feedback to reservations sales associates in effort to improve performance.
6. Maintain payroll and Success Matters tracking for all associates and support staff.
7. Monitor business needs and call volume trends. Coordinate with Assistant Reservations Manager to modify schedule to adapt to changing needs Reporting as needed to manage call volume and associate performance.