About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Come join our team at our beautiful hotel Embassy Suites Austin Central. We are looking for our next team member Reservations Supervisor to join our Embassy Family!
The purpose of a RESERVATION SUPERVISOR is to supervise and train associates on the reservation process. This person will also perform the functions of a Reservation Agent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage telephone, fax and email inquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
* Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
* Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
* Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
* Ensure Team Members are developed effectively, maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
* Ensure bookings are guaranteed where appropriate; and Reservations policies and procedures are followed to ensure Guest satisfaction
* Input Sales rooming lists, build group SRPs, and monitor cutoff dates for groups fall out of inventory
* Review group master accounts, double checking that we have method of payment, routing is set correctly, and tax exemption is set correctly.Communicate with desk any changes or need to collect payment at check in.
* Will be responsible for entering credit card authorizations on group master accounts, ensuring that forms get filed securely.
* Market Segmentation, Hilton Advance Purchase, and bi-monthly Transient Forecast
* Manage monthly tax exemption reconciliation, inputting weekly.
* Manage Suite Shop/Pantry area with regards to ordering, stocking, taking inventory.
* Work with Guest Services Manager to monitor all reservations.
* Maintain and communicate knowledge of all room rates, packages and promotions.
* Maintain and monitor room availability for any given day.
* Have knowledge of :
* All departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
* All functions of the computer systems.
* All hotel facilities/services, hours of operation.
* All guest room layouts, bed types, decor, appointments, and locations.
* Restricted dates, rates and room types.
* Ensure that the Reservation lines are attended at all times during scheduled hours and that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands, assigning and monitoring staff breaks.
Respond to incoming calls.
* Access and ensure that Reservation Agents properly access all functions of Reservations system.
* Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by manager/supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
* Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Responds to requests for service and assistance.
* Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
* Takes responsibility for own actions.
* Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
* Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have flexibility to work nights and weekends.
* Must be able to read and write fluent English.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system functions. Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
Position will supervise front desk staff, in conjunction with the Guest Service Manager.
The work environment normally entails the following:
* Indoor work environment
* Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel environment
Top of Form
During the course of performing the physical demands of this position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
The physical activity normally entails the following attributes.
Position is expected to:
* Stand more than 2/3 of the time
* Walk more than 2/3 of the time
* Sit less than 1/3 of the time
* Lift up to ten pounds.
* Push / pull up to 10 pounds.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, tran.