Our Location, history, people and the breathtaking views of Vail Mountain and Gore Creek. Let all of these things inspire you when working with a team of associates that Create Experiences to Remember for our Owners and Guests.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing positive relationships with our staff, Owners and Guests. Our team provides exceptional customer service while balancing work and play and we have FUN while doing it.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our amazing team. Our success depends on you, your commitment and desire to be your best, and your unique ability to exceed our guests' and owner's expectations all while keeping the emphasis on personalized service. We look forward to your contributions, and to sharing this incredible lodge, company and opportunity with you.
Job OverviewSupervise, train, schedule and evaluate Reservation Agents, ensuring that all procedures are performed to the hotel's standards. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests, visitors and other departments.Essential Functions
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Be familiar with all services and features and local activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget goals
- Ensure that the Reservation lines are attended at all times during scheduled hours and that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands
- Document any late or absent employees; maintain accurate and current employee records
- Schedule and assign staff breaks
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee (arrivals/departures, group functions, guest requests, etc.)
- Ensure staff's knowledge of hotel services, features and amenities
- Prepare and communicate assignments to the staff. Assign additional tasks as they arise
- Respond to incoming calls
- 1 year experience as a Reservations Agent, preferably at a 4 star hotel
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to step in and help motivate our sales culture and performance
- Would be eligible for reservations incentive program