Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically assist guests with reservations, inquiries and cancellations, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue. You must be engaging and able to answer questions and provide information.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically and with a smile, answer all incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner
Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services, amenities, facilities, hours of operation, and the local area and attractions with our guests get them excited about their visit
- Engage the guests to understand their preferences and book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Act as the initial guide for the guest and their experience
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.