Reservations Sales Agent (At Home) 2pm - 11pm *English, Spanish, and/or French Speaking*
*2 pm – 11 pm Shift*
Loews Hotels Reservations Center is seeking highly motivated and customer focused individuals in the Greater Nashville area to join our exciting and passionate team of professionals. Our Reservations Sales Agents are Travel Planners; delivering world-class service and reserving hotel accommodations for our Loews Hotels customers at our distinctive properties. Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career opportunities in a rapidly growing and relevant company. Loews offers a competitive salary and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, and more! We are looking for fun, energetic, people lovers with an enterprising mindset to “engage and delight” our guests.
Currently looking for:
- English, Spanish, Portuguese and French Speaking candidates
- Those interested in working from home
- Those interested in a Split Shift: Part Morning/Part Evening
- Those interested in a 2pm – 11pm Shift
- Those interested in Part Time Evening Shifts
- Inputs complete preference profiles on all guests confirming reservations.
- Answers phones promptly and politely.
- Once trained, is knowledgeable and able to sell the Loews experience which includes restaurant, spa, golf, in addition to upgrades and information regarding area attractions and events.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills to sell the hotel and overall experience to the caller by focusing on their unique set of requests/needs and incorporating Loews Hotels Reservations Department standards.
- Once trained, is knowledgeable regarding all hotel/room features and amenities and incorporates that information into the selling process.
- Takes reservations completely and accurately.
- Anticipates guests needs whenever possible.
- Ensures guest requests/challenges are handled promptly and with genuine friendliness.
- Processes VIP reservations with special attention to accuracy as well as guest requests/needs.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in spoken and written French and English languages
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be located in the Greater Nashville Area.
- Must be customer service and sales oriented and have excellent hospitality and guest relations skills.
- Must understand that the position of Travel Planner is a sales position in a call center environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills and telephone etiquette skills
- Must be computer literate in general but particularly in Word Processing software. Excel might by helpful
- Must be organized and able to prioritize work load
- Must be able to type 25 wpm
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V