DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Be able to answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard company rate quoting scenario at all times.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Continually update Central Reservations on rates and availability, maintain availability calendar and communicate all relevant information to the operations staff.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Handle all special reservations, to include V.I.P. reservations, packages and discounts.
- Compile and input all necessary information for the required Rooms Merchandising meetings.
- Promptly, efficiently and accurately, book and block rooms using Aimbridge Hospitality guidelines for Group Rooming Lists and Booking Agreements.
- Attend Rooms Merchandising meetings and give input on trends and opportunities to maximize revenue.
- Employees must, at all times, be friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and all their fellow employees.
- Complete forecasts as required by management.
- Monitor daily sales activity and alert Guest Services Manager of sold out nights, group ceiling status, and possible problem situations.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent and assist as needed at front desk.