Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically assist guests with reservations, inquiries and cancellations, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue. You must be engaging and able to answer questions and provide information.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically and with a smile, answer all incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner
Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services, amenities, facilities, hours of operation, and the local area and attractions with our guests get them excited about their visit
- Engage the guests to understand their preferences and book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Act as the initial guide for the guest and their experience
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.