At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Pleasant speaking voice Bilingual preferred.
- Previous reservations experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to type accurately (30 words per minute).
- Must be able to work well with others
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting information into the computer system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets and room locations.
- Activate “manual system” in the event of system downtime.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of phone system.
- Handle all guests’ special requests in a professional manner.
- Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times.
- Complete documents as directed and to specifications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Assist with mailings as needed.
- Indoor office setting with a desk, file cabinets, computers, telephones and with brightly lit florescent overhead lights.
- Comfortable ventilation with little circulation of air.