At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training.
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets, area location, and room type and availability.
- Be familiar with the Stonewall Resort reservations and Maestro reservation systems.
- Professional and polished customer service.
- Thorough and efficient record keeping.
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.
- Input group bookings, rooming lists and billing information in the Maestro system accurately.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Pleasant speaking voice, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 30 words per minute accurately
- Previous reservations/PBX/Front Desk experience desired