Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically assist guests with reservations, inquiries and cancellations, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue. You must be engaging and able to answer questions and provide information.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically and with a smile, answer all incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner
Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services, amenities, facilities, hours of operation, and the local area and attractions with our guests get them excited about their visit
- Engage the guests to understand their preferences and book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Act as the initial guide for the guest and their experience
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
- Front Desk or Sales experience preferred, within the travel/lodging industry.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills.
- Must be professional and possess excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Long periods of sitting required, and ability to work a varied schedule.