The Reservations Agent will handle all incoming reservation calls with efficiency an professionalism, be able to make reservations, cancellations and answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions.
- Takes reservations for individual guests rooms
- Input reservations from CRS agent and 3rd party agents
- Expert knowledge of hotel services and operations
- Upsell as appropriate to maximize hotel revenue
- Maintain sales strategy as determined by FOM/Revenue Manager
- Assist Group Coordinator/ Reservations Supervisor with group related work
- Assist Restaurant and other outlets, where appropriate with reservations.
- Log and follow up on guest issues and requests.
- Respects fellow workers and enforces a pleasant and supportive work environment
- Demonstrates exemplary external as well as internal customer service
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS: Perform other job functions when assigned to ensure guest expectations are exceeded, such as, but not limited to, assist with PBX or front desk.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now