Our Location, history, people and the breathtaking views of Vail Mountain and Gore Creek. Let all of these things inspire you when working with a team of associates that Create Experiences to Remember for our Owners and Guests.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing positive relationships with our staff, Owners and Guests. Our team provides exceptional customer service while balancing work and play and we have FUN while doing it.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our amazing team. Our success depends on you, your commitment and desire to be your best, and your unique ability to exceed our guests' and owner's expectations all while keeping the emphasis on personalized service. We look forward to your contributions, and to sharing this incredible lodge, company and opportunity with you.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly and enthusiastically assist guests with reservations, inquiries and cancellations, and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue. You must be engaging and able to answer questions and provide information.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically and with a smile, answer all incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner
Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services, amenities, facilities, hours of operation, and the local area and attractions with our guests get them excited about their visit
- Engage the guests to understand their preferences and book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room revenue and average rate using standard rate quoting scenario at all times. Up sell rooms when possible.
- Collaborate with the Sales Department concerning group bookings.
- Act as the initial guide for the guest and their experience
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.