If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
- Embassy Suites
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position
To make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner so as to create a positive impression and increase hotel occupancy.
1. Follows appropriate reservations protocol(s).
2. Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
3. Keeps records of room availability, rates, etc.
4. Makes, confirms, or cancels reservations, usually over telephone, fax, or other reservation system.
5. May perform duties of a general clerical nature within the hotel.
6. May fill-in on front desk.
7. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
* Speak clearly and listen carefully.
* Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
* Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
* Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
* Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.