When you're here, you're not far from where you need to be, but you're also right in the middle of paradise. With our incredible resort amenities on 175 acres of mountainous Pacific Northwest forest, overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, you might just forget you're only 45 minutes away from Portland.
We welcome and invite you to relax and enjoy the classic comfort of our Washington State Resort, Skamania Lodge, and the natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. Our promise to you is to deliver the very best experience and to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Job OverviewThe Reservations Leisure Sales Manager primary responsibility is to drive revenue through effective management of the reservations process. Those processes include improving agent lead conversion through coaching and managing staffing levels to optimally generate revenue.
- Oversight of the Reservations team
- Provide sales training & procedural training
- Conduct monthly agent team sales and/or “Best Practice” training
- Develop coaching plans and coach each agent a minimum of 2 times a month toward established goals
- Utilize NAVIS Best Practice - Use the Narrowcast coaching module and “keep, stop, start” approach with detailed notes and goals to guide behavioral change
- Understand and implement incentive plans to effect change in behaviors
- Communicate all trends to Revenue, Sales & Marketing team for pricing, marketing or packages discussions
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and possess excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to answer guest’s questions and successfully resolve issues and/or negotiate matters related to guest’s needs.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business contracts and write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and/or staff.
- Must maintain clear and concise documentation and positive approach to conflict resolution.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Must possess thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc).