Introducing the new Hcareers, launching Fall 2019. The Hcareers you already know is bringing you the best experience in the industry. Learn more!
We are currently looking for a Reservations Manager who is passionate about providing the highest level of guest service, a great communicator, and detail oriented.
• Responsible for the overall education and training of all existing and new added reservations staff to provide exceptional guest service
• Oversees the maintaining of guest accounts and ensures proper pre arrival activities
• Oversees the maintaining of past guest accounts and ensures proper communication to encourage repeat business and loyalty
• Oversees the maintaining of in house guest satisfaction including any necessary problem solving of their existing accounts
• Assists the Director of Revenue with Rate Loading, Building Groups, Revenue Reports & Inventory
• Works closely with the Sales and Front Office Departments
Ideally, looking for someone who has a passion for revenue management Requirements:
New York, NY
The Williamsburg Hotel
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Julita Kropiwnicki
Contact Title: Hotel Manager
Address: 96 Wythe Avenue , New York, NY, 11249, US