At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion is to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets and room locations.
- Interact with Group Rooms Coordinator on bookings.
- Activate “manual system” in the event of system downtime.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of phone system.
- Handle all guests’ special requests in a professional manner.
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.
- Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times. Complete documents as directed and to specifications.
- Will be cross-trained and assist as needed at the Front Desk. Assist with mailings as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Pleasant speaking voice Bilingual is a plus.
- Previous reservations and PBX experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to type accurately (30 words per minute).
Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We encourage a diverse workplace that reflects the diversity of our community.