|Welcome to the Bright Side® at La Quinta Inns & Suites.
Who is La Quinta?
We help brighten the day of our busy, practical, hardworking travelers
and help them take care of their business or leisure travel needs. We
provide the best hotel rooms, warmest hotel atmosphere and most
courteous service in our market segment at every hotel, every night.
- Fastest growing limited-service hotels in the North America
- Operate and provide franchise services with over 65,000 rooms in over 700 properties
- Locations in 46 states plus Canada and Mexico under the names La Quinta Inns and La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Based out of Dallas, Texas, over 9,000 employees nationwide work on the Bright Side
Our Goal, it's easy
We want for every guest to wake up on the bright side while staying at
our hotel. We offer clean and comfortable guest rooms with a dose of
advertising humor to help our guest feel optimistic and happy no matter
what the day holds. A great portion of this comes directly from our
employees attitudes. And as if that wasn't enough, we offer our guest
free Bright Side™ breakfast, free hi-speed Internet while they stay
with us and comfy beds. Many of our properties include pools and well
equipped work-out facilities.
What sets us apart?
Every team member plays a vital role in the success of our family and
growth. We are not a conglomerate of hotels brands that make decision
on panel of "experts". We make an effort to know all our employees and
help them grow through our training program. While we may be one of the
largest owner-operators of hotels in North America, we are a family
La Quinta, we have a culture by which we are never satisfied. It
doesn't matter how well we have done something in the past or how well
we may do it today, our goal is to continually improve. Our operating
philosophy is very simple:
- Take care of our employees
- Take care of our guests
- Keep the hotels spotlessly clean and well maintained
Everything we do at La Quinta truly revolves around our people, our product and our service.
We work just as hard to create a work environment that's equally inviting and with many benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid vacation
- Discounted hotel stay at all of our locations
- Flex Spending account plans
At La Quinta, we serve busy, practical, hardworking travelers and take care of their business or leisure travel needs. We provide the best hotel rooms, warmest hotel atmosphere and most courteous service in our market segment at every hotel, every night. La Quinta Holdings Inc. (NYSE: LQ) is a leading owner, operator and franchisor of select-service hotels primarily serving the midscale and upper-midscale segments. The Company’s owned and franchised portfolio consists of more than 830 La Quinta Inn & Suites™ and La Quinta Inn™ branded hotels representing approximately 84,000 rooms located in 47 states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. La Quinta’s team is committed to providing guests with a refreshing and engaging experience. Our guests enjoy consistently clean and comfortable guest rooms and suites with many of the frills they would expect at higher priced hotels, such as our Free Bright Side Breakfast™ and refreshing swimming pools, all at some of the most affordable and competitive rates anywhere. And because we value your input and want to keep you coming back, we continually upgrade and refurbish our properties with modern amenities and useful services that you request. At every La Quinta hotel, you'll find a dedicated staff and comfortable, affordable lodging perfect for business or leisure travel. To learn more about our culture, benefits, career advancement, training & development opportunities, search for corporate and hotel management positions, or search for hourly hotel positions, click here: http://www.lq.com/lq/about/careers/index.jsp
Regional Revenue Manager
The growth of La Quinta’s Revenue Management Services program continues. La Quinta, the largest operator of limited-service hotels in the United States, is in search of dynamic Revenue Managers to provide services to new and existing franchisees. If you are looking to join a company who truly values their employees, then the time is now to join La Quinta! We pride ourselves on doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Responsible for developing and implementing revenue management strategies that maximize revenue while growing RevPAR index for a portfolio of 13-15 franchise owned/managed hotels. Regional Revenue Managers must conduct weekly conference calls with hotels in addition to providing daily communications that help reinforce department, brand, and individual hotel goals. Daily tasks include analyzing reports to identify changing trends within the Revenue Manager’s region and changing revenue strategies in response. Successful Regional Revenue Managers interact with hotel owners, General Managers, Director of Sales, Franchise Service Directors, and Global Sales on a weekly basis. This position reports to the Director of Revenue Management. Travel requirements will include hotel visits, regional meetings, and department meetings - up to 30%.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Conduct weekly Revenue Management Business Review Calls for assigned properties; Discuss recent market trends, hotel performance, booking pace, sales strategy, and implement action plans for improving RevPAR Index.
* Through collaboration with General Managers and hotel ownership, develop pricing strategies for individual hotels utilized brand pricing philosophies and best practices.
* Implement, maintain, and analyze performance of hotel rate strategies on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* Utilize reporting to analyze revenue production by individual segment while providing recommendations on strategy changes to optimize mix.
* Continuously monitor competitive set pricing to identify strategy adjustments required to maximize hotel performance.
* Communicate with hotels on a daily basis to reinforce existing strategies and pricing updates.
* Develop a strong understanding of demand drivers within individual markets in order to implement strategies that maximize performance.
* Work with General Managers to ensure front desk team maximizes revenue opportunities through perfect sells, reduced reservation overrides, and proper reservation coding.
* Support the development and implementation of the vision and strategy of the department.
* Provide group and business displacement recommendations as needed.
* Communicate results to Directors, Senior Vice President of Revenue Management, and leadership teams from various departments.