Regional Revenue Manager
Location: US - LA - New Orleans
JOB TITLE: Regional Revenue Manager
EXEMPT POSITION: Yes
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Revenue
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Assigned portfolio
Scope and General Purpose The regional revenue manager is responsible for helping their assigned portfolio of hotels grow market share.
- Drive market share and revenue performance through strategic pricing, inventory control, and business mix management.
- Oversee the revenue management strategy for your assigned portfolio of hotels.
- Assist assigned hotels in the development of pricing strategies for all market segments.
- Assist in the development of displacement analyses for prospective pieces of group business.
- Lead assigned portfolio of hotels through the forecasting process.
- Work collaboratively with above property topline teams to drive revenue for low demand time periods.
- Conduct weekly revenue strategy meetings with assigned hotels.
- Maintain revenue, rate, and inventory system cleanliness, in compliance with brand standards.
- Effectively communicate current selling strategies to hotel level and above property teams.
- Consistently monitor competitive set pricing activity.
- Identify and act upon activities to drive RevPAR growth for assigned hotels.
- Provide guidance to hotel teams on rate/inventory system operations.
- Participate in ownership meetings and be able to comment on assigned hotel performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals to perform the essential job functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- Prior hotel revenue management experience required.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, or other related field, or equivalent experience.
- Communication Skill
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language, prepare reports in the proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar; speak with poise, voice control, and confidence.
- Must be able to conduct and manage meetings, as well as speak to large groups, if needed.
- Math Skills
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiple, and divide.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.