At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE:
College degree or Associates degree with experience.
Excellent computer skills, including desk-top publishing.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Graphic Design experience preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc).
1-2 years of Marketing experience in a relevant field (Previous Hospitality experience a plus).
Knowledge of current digital marketing and social marketing trends.
Experience managing social media channels for business.
Outgoing and self-motivating individual with pleasant personality.
- Make updates to the property websites
- Work with properties to ensure website is accurate, current and effective.
- Create and distribute e-mail campaigns with support from Regional Marketing Director.
- Support properties’ data collection strategies with support from Regional Marketing Director.
- Work with properties to create on-property programming and supporting marketing collateral.
- Work with Regional Marketing Director to accurately track budget and expenditures for each property.
- Post to social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc for each property.
- Monitor review websites including Trip Advisor, Expedia, Booking.com, Google, etc.
- Work with Regional Director of Public Relations and public relations agencies to coordinate influencer and press visits.
- Coordinate marketing and public relations related to special events.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Regional Marketing Director / General Managers / Directors of Sales and Marketing.
- Indoor office area with carpet.
- Well lit with good ventilation.