Chartwell Hospitality - Corporate
Location: US - TN - Franklin
Franklin, TN, US 37067
Excellent opportunity with this growing and innovative company located in Nashville, TN! Company offers a great work environment, excellent benefits and career development opportunities!
About This Job
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the overall operations for multiple HIGH-END FULL and HIGH-END SELECT SERVICE hotels across various states.
- Manage people and resources to meet the needs of the organization including career development
- Drive top line revenue in Rooms, F&B, and other outlets of the hotels
- Day to day hotel support including ensuring that all staffing levels are met
- Establish short and long term action plans for new programs and strategies that impact the hotels based on the existing corporate directed goals and any new goals that are created.
- Recruitment and training of General Managers and Director of Sales within assigned region
- Partner with management in successful completion of all goals, plans, and reports.
- Ensure that all safety and brand standards are maintained
- Create property and region reports that are shared with management on a regular basis
- Drive bottom line results through cost control and saving measurements
The ideal candidate for this position
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Full Service GM experience (Preferably Hilton and/or Marriott)
- Is a leader and mentor with high ethical standards
- Has a strong analytical ability
- Is an excellent communicator
- Possesses a diverse skill set with experience in sales, management, and administration
- Is a quick thinker and decisive
- Has the ability to see the "whole" picture and will be able to offer a positive contribution in the event of a conflict or dispute
- Has extensive F&B experience
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to provide positive leadership
- Previous sales leadership
- A solid history of operating successful properties and delivering results
- Ability to thrive without supervision - we are looking for a person who operates with an ownership mentality.
- Customer and associate service focused
- Mentor leadership teams
- Forecast upcoming market dynamics and assist General Manager to craft a business plan to maximize results
- Analyze and adjust strategies as is required in today's volatile markets.
- Reside in or relocate to regional location
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management preferred