As a Regional Director of Sales, you will fill a vital role by implementing the total sales and marketing efforts for 10 or more hotels, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, supervising activities of sales personnel, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of a specific hotel portfolio while maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5 or more years of progressive Hotel Sales Management experience, preferably in Select Service Marriott, Hilton, and IHG Branded Hotels.
- Directs the activities of the regional sales teams, providing leadership and motivation necessary to implement effective sales and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel sales/revenues.
- Empowers hotel sales teams to develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales and, if applicable, food & beverage sales and catering/banquet services.
- Develops the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Develops regional tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business.
- Assists Regional Vice President of Sales in the development of sales strategies, initiatives and business plans.
- Conducts at least 10 sales calls a month to drive revenue to the assets they work with.
- Assists Regional VP of Sales in developing the revenue portion of the budget.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and provides career development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovation ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to success and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.