Regional Director of Revenue Strategy
Ocean Properties Hotels, Resorts and Affiliates
Location: US - FL - Delray Beach
A Regional Director of Revenue Strategy at Ocean Properties & Affiliates will develop and oversee strategic tactical plans in all market segments in order to optimize occupancy, ADR and RevPar for their individual properties as well as team properties. The applicant is responsible for hotel revenue management strategies based on complete analysis of the competitive set, distribution channels, historical data, and marketing. The result of these revenue strategies must exceed overall expectations.
- Revenue Management expertise in management of systems and distribution channels, hotel pricing and restrictions, inventory management as well as competitor analysis.
- Detailed forecasting on a weekly basis and annual budgeting for multiple properties.
- Execute and analyze reports with regard to historical numbers, market trends and revenue strategies.
- Implement strong future strategies to make relevant decisions and maximize overall revenue for multiple properties.
- Establish group strategy in regards to effective group pricing, pattern, and base with sales departments.
- Direct weekly revenue meetings with efficient preparation, analysis of past performance, and future strategy discussions with executive members of properties.
- Improve property performance by strategizing with other team members about overcoming market and property challenges, and marketing initiatives.
- Manage all distribution and reservation channels including GDS, ecommerce, websites and call centers to ensure proper positioning and selling strategy.
- Lead area revenue management colleagues.
In order to be considered for this position you should meet all of the below requirements. If not please do not apply but keep our company information for future opportunities.
- Five years hotel revenue management experience required
- The ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time while balancing a large workload
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient use of property PMS, reservation and hotel revenue management systems
- A bachelor's degree with preference to mathematics or statistics.
- Passion for hospitality business
- Learns quickly and adapts to changing environment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers
- Ability to overcome guest concerns
- Works well within a team office environment
This company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.