Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Regional Director of Revenue Management
Graduate Lincoln Hotel
Welcome to Graduate Lincoln—where your intellectual curiosity meets your favorite place to Work!
Team central for Husker happenings, Graduate Lincoln is just a dash to campus and amid all the historic Haymarket District fun. Here, students, faculty and alum can enjoy a cool and comfortable respite from the everyday. With 231 guest rooms and suites and over 15,000 square feet of meeting space, the Graduate Lincoln is elegant enough to host Lincoln’s most beautiful weddings, and a smart choice for corporate meetings, educational events and down home fun.
The lobby is decked in vibrant greens and warm rich wood—a nod to Nebraska’s vast parklands and grand landscape with forest green hand glazed tile, cozy emerald sofas, rustic herringbone floors and exposed brick walls. Playful moments include corn print curtains in our rooms and front desk drapery that pays homage to the state’s great late night son, Johnny Carson. Gather your group for vintage pinball and arcade games, or convene at a communal table—the perfect hub for conversation, camaraderie and a cup of joe.
So whether you’re hitting UNL for a meeting or meet up, cheering on the scarlet and cream, or taking in a concert at Pinewood Bowl, consider us your home away from home. Our warm, friendly and whip smart staff can guide you in and around town, or tuck you in for a great night or few. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group at the Graduate Lincoln can mean for you!
Are you looking to join a progressive management company with the potential to grow your career? How about an organization that not only prides itself on the people and culture of the organization but also promotes career growth from within? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
We are searching for an experienced Regional Director of Revenue Management to be based out of our Graduate Lincoln Hotel.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all day-to-day revenue management functions at The Graduate Lincoln Hotel (base hotel) as well as overseeing the revenue function in his/her region.
- Maximize overall hotel revenue through effective transient/group inventory and pricing strategies
- Month to month, quarterly and yearly forecasting
- Optimize distribution channels for maximum benefit of penetration
- Monitor and analyze competitive rates and positioning
- Coordinate various activities to further enhance revenue potential
- Complete annual hotel room revenue budgets and RevPar index goals
- Identify and interpret market demand
- Analyze competitive hotel information and strategies
- Develop, implement, monitor and control rate strategies and plans
- Develop action plans to counteract any market changes
- STAR report analysis
Qualified candidates will have at least 5-7 years revenue management experience. Experience in the area markets preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with excellent time management skills. This is a property based position.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: