Pacifica Hotels is searching for a Regional Director of Operations to join our team. The Regional Director of Operations will mainly be responsible for the daily operations of the hotels within their assigned regions. This position will work closely with the hotel’s General Manager to set high expectations for guest services, financial results, and property conditions and provides verbal & written direction and benchmarks for achieving those results in support of the company’s mission, goals, and objectives on a daily basis.
We are a growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a contribution to our success on a daily basis. We value new ideas, creativity and productivity. We encourage and support autonomy and empower leadership, management and staff to do “the right thing” every day, time after time. We like people who are passionate about their roles and people who like to grow and change as the company evolves. We have a destination in mind, and we’re going to enjoy the journey. Do you want to be part of that journey?
Many of the brands executive team members worked their way up through the "ranks" having worked in the company's properties in operational based roles. Pacifica Hotels has a team oriented culture that believes in rewarding and promoting from within.
As a company, we take pride in delivering an unparalleled boutique hotel experience that is driven by superior guest service. Pacifica Hotels is committed to creating memories through front-line leadership that results in guest loyalty and satisfaction.
If you feel as though this position is a fit to your skill set, please apply online at www.pacificahotels.com/careers
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
· Responsible for the team leadership and results at each hotel property.
· Leads by example and with integrity.
· Provides communication synergy between the corporate office and the hotels.
· Ability to communicate effectively in ownership meetings with detailed financial, operational, revenue management, marketing, and competitive analysis expertise.
· Continual communication with the Hotel General Managers and corporate support personnel to ensure that priorities for revenue management, marketing, cost controls, team leadership, safety, policy compliance, team development, guest service quality, reservation efficiencies, and other operational facets are attended to daily.
· Ensure that all hotels in the region are in compliance with applicable Brand standards and foster positive Brand relations.
· Manage priorities while multi-tasking and providing follow-up to the necessary details.
· Monitor changing competitive conditions and implement and communicate changes as needed in a timely manner.
· Budgeting, forecasting, planning, sales development, contract negotiating, vendor relations and pricing, capital improvement management, and other related business management skills are essential.
· Ability to maintain a motivating, positive work environment that holds team members accountable for the results.
· Identify and help develop future leadership.
· Develop and implement well defined strategies to improve profitability at each hotel that are in sync with the company’s defined objectives.
· More than fifty percent of the work time is spent en-route or on-site at the hotels. Significant time is spent in auto travel (and potentially air travel) and away from home and office.
· At least 3 years multi-property experience along with 5 years plus as General Manager.
· Working knowledge of multi-brand property management systems preferred.
· Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
· Pre-opening and renovation experience preferred.
· Proven results for exceeding budget and guest service goals.
· Food & beverage operations experience a plus.
· Ability to work a highly flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, along with extensive travel away from home & office.
· Outstanding verbal & written presentation skills.
· Salary is negotiable and we offer a highly competitive compensation package and benefits.