Refreshment Center Attendant
Hotel Talisa, Vail
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewProvide guests with a fully-stocked and well-maintained mini-bar on a consistent basis throughout their stay. Stock the mini-bar cart with the necessary items in order to maintain the par level on a daily basis.Essential Functions
- Inventory all guest mini-bars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure
- Clean the mini-bars on a regular basis
- Inspect all equipment and ensure excellent working condition. If repairs are needed inform the Engineering Staff
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items
- Stock the mini-bar cart with necessary items in order to complete rounds
- Previous customer service or serving experience
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- The ability to stand and walk constantly during an 8-hour shift with or without reasonable accommodation