La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Recruitment team. To support the Human Resource function by providing a warm greeting and environment for all associates in the Associate Services Center. Spanish speaking ability is highly preferred.Responsibilities
- Assists with the completion reference checks on those applicants whom the hotel has identified as potential employees.
- Assist with processing of new hire paperwork & referral program.
- Ensure all P.I.F.'s have the appropriate signature for processing.
- Arrange maintain internal transfer log.
- Send weekly reports for Secondary Codes and Zero rates.
- Ensure all background checks are cleared and signed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the Recruitment Audit Process.
- Maintain orderliness of office supplies and equipment.
- File and maintain files.
- Answer phones and phone inquiries.
- Type memos and other correspondence.
- Collect, sort and distribute office mail.
- Complete other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE: Excellent computer skills including an ability to learn a number of different HRIS systems. Must have strong EXCEL skills.
NATURAL BEHAVIORS: artistic, creative, organized. Warm and friendly. Empathetic. Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field.
- Relevant hospitality and/or customer service/administrative experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork. High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows.
- The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignments.
- Spanish speaking ability is highly preferred.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.