Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To carry out daily operations in the pool area to provide a positive guest experience. Coordinate and execute daily activities.Responsibilities
- Anticipated Start Date in January 2018
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of Recreation facility.
- Supervision of the waterslide, cabanas and towel hut operations.
- Ensure guest safety by enforcing all rules.
- Facilitate daily activities.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- At least 6 months experience in service related position.
- Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
- Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
- Must be earning college credit for internship.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.