The Miramonte Resort and Spa is a full-service Mediterranean-style 215 room resort situated on 11 acres of lush, flowering gardens in beautiful Indian Wells, California. Amenities include a full-service luxury spa and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, restaurant, bar, three pools and many other activities. At Miramonte Resort and Spa all our associates are STARS. Our culture provides an environment of service, teamwork, accountability, recognition and success. Our associates' contributions are recognized and rewarded, and our leadership team empowers our associates to take the lead on guest service. We hire friendly, service-oriented individuals who are committed to making Miramonte the premier destination in desert.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for assisting and providing support to the recreation department by arranging, executing and observing all indoor and outdoor activities and ensuring they are done so in a safe manner. Using a creative assortment of methods, assist in the promotion of recreation operations and activities to internal and external sources.Essential Functions
- Provide recreation information to guests including, but not limited to, price, timing, and location
- Record guest reservations in the appropriate log and assist in the preparation of activities
- Secure payment method upon reservation or activity check-in
- Assist in creating, participation and implementation of recreation programs
- Previous Recreation experience in luxury setting is required.
- Three (3) or more years of recreation operations experience is a must.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Previous cash and payment transactional experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of the recreation industry programs and amenities.
- Responsible for resort programing, budgeting, planning, and execution.
- Guest centric with proven track record of delivering superior guest experience.
- Passionate and creative.