Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for supervising all aspects of the Children’s area, recreation team staff and must be present for all hours of operation. The candidate is responsible for monitoring recreation facilities, ensuring positive and friendly Member relations and will report directly to the Director of Golf and Member services.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
- Train all recreation associates
- Plan all recreation activities
- Resolve Member complaints, ensuring Member satisfaction
- Monitor cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Distribute Activities Sheets
- Conduct Member Orientation
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 1+ year(s) experience working with children
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred (special consideration for Child Education or Recreation Majors)
- Provide legible communication and directions to Members and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work during all hours of operation through the winter: (Thursday’s & Sunday’s 11am-5pm, Friday’s and Saturday’s 11am-9pm) including Holiday’s.