Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThis position facilitates recreation activities for a variety of age groups, including children, teens, and adults. S/he also assists in facilitating recreation programs for convention and family reunion groups and special events for leisure guests. Essential Functions
- Facilitates scheduled recreation programs including art and crafts, teen, family, special event and corporate programming
- Responsible for the daily registration, check in, and payment of participants
- Sets up and properly tears down equipment for each program
- Prepares Teen and Family Programs for next execution and notifies supervisor of supply levels
- Ensures safety of the participants and other leaders at all times; administers first aid and responds to emergencies as required
- Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival
- Interacts with guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides leadership and group organization in an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Provides feedback to participants during program and guardians at the conclusion of program
- Maintains control of group at all times by establishing a strong understanding of rules and regulations of program
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment at all times
- Prior hospitality or guest service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Prior experience working with children in a recreation or club environment preferred.
- Creativity and patience a must.
- Flexible schedule to include, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Full-time (YEAR ROUND) and Part-time seasonal positions available.