A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Part Time Position.
Must be able to work Tuesdays+Thursdays+Weekends. Shifts available (1pm-8:30pm)(9am-3pm)(2pm-7pm)
- Maintain Club fitness center and pool area to company standards of cleanliness.
- Restock supplies and merchandise as needed.
- Checking for Membership cards.
- Renting out recreational equipment (boats, Kayaks and etc.)
- Supervising and/or providing Child Care services.
- Interacting with guests with an engaging and friendly attitude.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and guests.
- Prior experience in childcare a plus.
- Excellent guest service and oral communication skills.
- Efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be available to work until September.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Club is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.