At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and recently adding Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401 k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees including complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations
This is a Part-Time Position
The Recreation Attendant will assist with all duties pertaining to the Fitness Center, Pool, Waterpark, Lake, Kids program, Activity Center and other recreational activities. All tasks are to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v Education: Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School education preferred.
v Experience: No prior experience required. Prior hospitality, recreational experience preferred. Pleasant speaking voice, excellent verbal communication skills. Professional and polished customer service skills. Strong organizational skills, must be able to work independently. Energetic personality. Must be able to work with children.
v Licenses or certificates: Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates. CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
- Provide hospitable service and assistance to our guests in accordance with all of The Grove Resort’s customer service standards.
- Carry out the policies and procedures of The Grove Resort & Spa and Benchmark Hospitality while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and a teamwork atmosphere.
- Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards in employee handbook and departmental training.
- Have Fitness Area and Activity room ready for operation five minutes prior to opening.
- Daily check all outdoor equipment (e.g. bicycles) for proper safety
- When renting bikes, check bicycle seat and handle bars for firm settings and ensure the brakes are functional.
- Full knowledge on telephone answering, fitness equipment, pool, Resort Lake and recreational activities and fishing boat procedures.
- Provide guests with general information (directions, hours of operation, etc.).
- To be able to operate and understand the POS System.
- Assist guests with all requests pertaining to Fitness Center, Resort Lake, Water park, fishing boat and recreational activities.
- To be knowledgeable with all services within the hotel.
- Follow procedures for closing the Fitness Area and securing all merchandise.
- Assist in operations of Resort Lake, water park and recreational activities.
- Ensure a clean, safe and orderly work area.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V