Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Serve as the main point of contact for all guests requests and needs, including answering calls, dispatching requests and following up to ensure guest satisfaction with result.What you will be doing
- Check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Handle guest check-ins/check-outs in accordance with hotel credit/cash handling policies in a efficient and friendly manner.
- Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, safety boxes, etc.
- Cancel room reservations according to procedures.
- Walk customers in a professional and courteous manner according to procedures.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell Person, Concierge or AYS
- High School Diploma preferred
- Prior Customer Service experience preferred
- This is a full time position.
- Must be available for flexible schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer