- an Innovator, a Motivator, a Leader, a Team Player
Most of all,
- Be Baywood!
Baywood Hotels is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work zone.With an "It's My Pleasure!" philosophy we have become one of the Nation's fastest growing hotel development & management companies. Get to know us at Baywood Hotels www.baywoodhotels.com and see why we believe, 'It's Better at Baywood."
Join us as the Administrative Assistant at our Southwest Regional Office located at 7300 Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask within time constraints
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous Office Skills preferred
- Familiar with mailing out packages
- Google Office Suites a Plus
Delivers an It's My pleasure attitude while interacting face to face, over the phone, or electronically or through mail when communicating with guests, internal associates, and vendors and contributes to overall functionality of the corporate office.
Brief overview of Responsibilities:
- Greets all guests visiting corporate office
- Manages the phone switchboard and reception email
- Attempts to answer calls, prior to forwarding.
- Manages the meeting space breakouts
- Works with Human Resources to monthly office meeting for birthday and anniversary celebration
- Receives and sorts mail
- Maintains key log and security codes and distributes as needed
- Distributes/mail-out vendor checksSubmits office payroll
- Submits office payroll
- Mails out packages (USPS, FEDEX, Ect)
- Stocks the Associate break areas
- Monitors the cleaning company
- Sets up meetings rooms
- Maintain organization of meeting rooms and lobby area
Baywood Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Google Docs/Mail: 1 year
Benefits : Health Insurance Options, PTO, Discount Hotel Accommodations