Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewResponsible for receipt and delivery of items at the Resort. Responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with all issuing and ordering of food and beverage. Assist the Director as needed.Essential Functions
- Responsible for receipt and delivery of all goods
- Signs invoices with proper signature and codes invoices
- Responsible for delivery of non F&B parcel shipping for entire resort. The individual will be responsible for the movement of as many as three hundred parcels in any given day. This individual will be responsible for detailed documentation of the movement through the resort of all the above said parcels
- Logs liquor invoices into perpetual log
- Oversee activity in general storeroom
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in purchasing and receiving preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50-100 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must have good guest and associate relations skills.
- Must be able to work outside in all temperatures.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
- Computer skills required.
- Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.