As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort offers 343 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with spectacular vistas, a beautiful and tranquil spa, waterfront dining and 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including the area's largest ballroom. Our refined yet relaxed resort will connect guests through our highly-personalized and anticipatory service, while delivering memorable experiences that evoke the distinctive charm and spirit of Clearwater Beach.
* Work closely with Purchasing Manager on special projects, in addition to working closely with Accounting Dept and PO process.
* Responsible for the accuracy of the storeroom inventory through the timely recording of receipts and disbursements from warehouse inventory according to established procedure.
* Maintaining the organization, security, and cleanliness of the warehouse.
* Receive into the storeroom all items purchased from external suppliers by adhering to established Vendor Receiving Procedure.
* Properly receive into the storeroom all excess inventory returned by guest service personnel by adhering to established Excess Inventory Receiving Procedure.
* Disburse all storeroom inventory items by adhering to established Warehouse Disbursement Procedure.
* Ensure prompt processing of returned amenities.
* Maintain and improve storeroom organization and cleanliness to enhance daily operational efficiency, to facilitate the physical inventory procedure, and to ensure a safe work environment..
* Prepare the storeroom for monthly inventory and assist in the inventory process.
* Provide cycle counts of individual items throughout the month to insure actual inventory equals the perpetual inventory.
* Assist guest service personnel in gathering inventory items for delivery.