William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.Job Description
Responsible for properly receiving, storing and issuing of all food and beverage products in the food, beverage and general storerooms under the guidance of the Purchasing Manager.Responsibilities
- Audit package storeroom daily to identify packages that guests should have picked up. Contact Ideal Service to ensure message given to guest notifying them of package.
- Receives Saturday packages/courier deliveries.
- Logs all packages received within one hour of receipt in software on server.
- Delivers all packages to Sales, Catering, Accounting and Executive Offices.
- Fills and delivers all food requisitions for supplies to departments.
- Inspect and unpack all merchandise received, and stocks/stores it.
- Strictly adheres to the operating hours of the storerooms.
- Checks requisitions for proper authorization.
- Assists in the inspection of the refrigeration units and brings to attention any deviation from the set temperatures as well as any deterioration of the quality of the perishables (record temperature on a daily log).
- Responsible for the cleaning of all storerooms and coolers/walk in.
- To follow/adhere to Omni Hotels operating procedures and local health regulations.
- Ability to operate hand truck, lift-jack and dolly.
- Start a list for out of stocks/goods and not received "items" so that follow-up can be made.
- Verify that no requisitions are left open (all requisitions should be completed and closed out).
- Must be flexible and able to work am and pm shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to handle repeated lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Should have basic computer operation understanding.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.