Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners.
As a team member at Wild Dunes, we offer exciting staff discounts and benefits: reduced golf fees, complimentary Tennis Court and Recreation pool usages, retail outlet and national hotel discounts. We are a united and coordinated collection of talented and diverse individuals who are here for a single purpose - to serve our guests. Together, we provide service for our guests that will surprise and delight.
Job OverviewEssential Functions
The Quality Inspector is responsible for the overall unit condition and cleanliness of Wild Dunes, Village, Boardwalk and the Property Management homes and villas. S/he will follow Housekeeping service standards, while documenting, reporting and cleaning any and all Housekeeping, Engineering or Property Management related issues. S/he will provide a clean and well maintained room, home or villa for all guests and all owners. S/he is responsible for own transportation during work hours. S/he will also be responsible for transporting and restocking linen and supplies. S/he will assist in building positive relationships throughout the Housekeeping department. S/he is responsible for building and complying with company, property and departmental standards, guidelines and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
Experience & Education
- Responsible for overseeing the preservation of The Wild Dunes Resort Boardwalk Inn, Village and Homes and Villas:
- Properly completing inspections to the Wild Dunes Resort Standard
- Following the appropriate unit style guide to properly stage the room/home/villa
- Ensuring all housekeeping equipment within the unit is present and in proper working order, including but not limited to the following: vacuums, dusting tools, mops, brooms, and other cleaning tools
- Performing minor and general maintenance functions as required, but not limited to the following: changing light bulbs, resetting TVs/cable boxes, setting clocks, unplugging and turning off appliances.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior housekeeping/custodial experience preferred
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
At least one year customer service experience preferred