Dramatically poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea's 102 acres are infused with the elegance of a classic Mediterranean estate, the casual energy of coastal Southern California, and countless ways to spend your days - all tied together with authentic, genuine hospitality and a deep respect for this irreplaceable oceanfront setting. A gracious, old-world ambiance permeates the grounds, from the resort lobby and outdoor gardens, to private terraces and inviting courtyards with outdoor fireplaces.
Located just south of Los Angeles, Terranea offers a 582-room resort, including a luxurious collection of residential bungalows, casitas and villas. The resort features a host of world-class amenities, such as The Links at Terranea, an award-winning 9-hole, par 3 golf course, the spectacular Spa at Terranea, three ocean view pools, family-friendly activities, and a collection of eight distinctive restaurants, bars, cafés and lounges.
Job OverviewResponsible for receipt and delivery of items at the Resort. Responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with all issuing and ordering of food and beverage. Assist the Director as needed.Essential Functions
- Responsible for receipt and delivery of all goods
- Signs invoices with proper signature and codes invoices
- Responsible for delivery of non F&B parcel shipping for entire resort. The individual will be responsible for the movement of as many as three hundred parcels in any given day. This individual will be responsible for detailed documentation of the movement through the resort of all the above said parcels
- Logs liquor invoices into perpetual log
- Oversee activity in general storeroom
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50-100 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must have good guest and associate relations skills