For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewResponsible for receipt and delivery of items at the Resort. Responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with all issuing and ordering of food and beverage. Assist the Director as needed.Essential Functions
- Responsible for receipt and delivery of all goods
- Signs invoices with proper signature and codes invoices
- Responsible for delivery of non F&B parcel shipping for entire resort. The individual will be responsible for the movement of as many as three hundred parcels in any given day. This individual will be responsible for detailed documentation of the movement through the resort of all the above said parcels
- Logs liquor invoices into perpetual log
- Oversee activity in general storeroom
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50-100 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must have good guest and associate relations skills