As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Public Space Houseperson to work at our beautiful Dolce Q Center in St. Charles, IL. The Public Space Houseperson is responsible for maintaining high standards in all assigned lobby areas, public restrooms, special cleaning assignments and performing Room Attendant duties as necessary. This is for an AM shift.
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests and fellow employees.
• Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
• Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
• At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
• Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
• Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
• Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
• Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
• Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
• Vacuum guest corridors.
• Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
• Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
• Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.