Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
The Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive has a phenomenal
opportunity. The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining high standards in all assigned lobby areas, public restrooms, special cleaning assignments and performing Room Attendant duties as necessary.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
- Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
- Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Keep ash urns clean and filled with sand.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction