Public Area Attendant/Lobby Attendant
The Public Area Attendant will ensure all public areas are clean and maintained according to the standards set down by the hotel. Perform general cleaning duties in public areas (i.e., Clean public bathrooms, wash floors, wipe down stairwells, maintain all ash urns, clean candle glass, vacuum lobby area), and general dusting of public areas. Ensure all glass doors are cleaned and maintained, and responsible for cleaning lobby fountain, phone dividers. Maintain, at all times, a neat and clean professional appearance. Ensure work area is clean when finished. Other duties as assigned. (This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.)
Benefits: Some of the great benefits of being part of the Citizen Hotel Team include: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Pension Trust Fund, Associate Hotel Discount Rate program, and Career Development.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 150 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have open availability and be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous housekeeping experience required
Onsite physical attendance required