The Alexander offers its guests an exciting take on hospitality by transforming guest rooms, restaurants, and event spaces into enthralling havens for commissioned works of art. Undeniably contemporary, but always comfortable, The Alexander is destined to become a premier destination for business professionals, art lovers, gourmands, and other cultured clientele.
Each one of our 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay units focus on creating a relaxed environment for work or rest while enlivening the senses with pops of color and eye-catching art. Guests will discover the same, infectious energy in The Alexander’s stylish and inviting restaurants, which serve culinary works of art for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perfect for unforgettable celebrations and exceptional meetings, every inch of the 16,500 square feet of event space exudes elegance and creativity.
The Alexander offers up a refreshing dose of local color and flavor, and promises a unique Indianapolis experience for passionate travelers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Public Area Attendantto work at the art-centric Alexander Hotel in downtown Indianapolis. This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Keep all corridors, entrances, vending and laundry areas on guest floors clean and neat.
- Assist Room Attendants with moving of heavy furniture and/or equipment or any duties as required.
- Assist with stocking all Housekeeping closets with linens and other supplies.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment in good working order and report any needed maintenance repairs.
- Respond to guest requests from Housekeeping or other departments.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.