Public Area Attendant
The Summit, a Dolce Hotel
Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Located less than ten miles from downtown Cincinnati, The Summit is set to usher in a new era of style and sophistication in the Queen City. The anchor of $124 million mixed-use development on the campus of MedPace, the 239-room hotel will delight guests with a contemporary, Cincinnati-centric art collection; modern Fitness Center with yoga studio; and well-stocked library. Chefs and mixologists will oversee an innovative program highlighted by fresh, seasonal ingredients with a culinary nod to the region’s German heritage.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Public Area Attendantto work at The Summit Hotel in Cincinnati. This position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Keep all corridors, entrances, vending and laundry areas on guest floors clean and neat.
- Assist Room Attendants with moving of heavy furniture and/or equipment or any duties as required.
- Assist with stocking all Housekeeping closets with linens and other supplies.
- Prior heavy duty cleaning experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.