Public Area Attendant
Casa Monica Resort & Spa
Location: US - FL - St. Augustine
The Public Area Attendants primary responsibility is to execute and maintain the overall cleanliness of all public areas of the hotel. The Public Area Attendant is to act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing any and all information requested by guests including hotel amenities, area attractions, and restaurants. They are to demonstrate the G.U.E.S.T and L.E.A.D.E.R at all times when interacting with guest to ensure a positive experience.
Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
90% - Cleaning & Guest Service / 10 % - Departmental Training & Meetings
- Ensures positive guest experience by utilizing the GUEST service standards and LEADER recovery steps
- Arrive to work on time and in proper uniform
- Arrive to work with a positive attitude
- Participate in daily line-up and regular training/departmental meetings
- Clean all public areas of the hotel with the proper chemicals/tools according to hotel standards to ensure positive guest experience.
- Follow daily railroad schedule of assigned tasks to ensure all areas are cleaned and maintained properly.
- Vacuum and dust as needed
- Empty trash containers in all public areas/café/executive offices on throughout day and according to railroad schedules.
- Replenish/refresh public area restrooms/fitness center/pool deck throughout day to ensure adequate supplies for guest use.
- Adhere to safety guidelines
- Respond promptly to guest requests
- Manage time efficiently to meet commitments