This position is responsible for service, and must be proficient in the knowledge of all food, food-related items and beverage items (beverage items to include beer, wine cocktails and cordials).
This is a part time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Able to work as a team in an efficient, professional and guest-related manner.
- Maintain constant communication with the guest and kitchen to provide for 100% guest satisfaction.
- Taking orders, presenting orders, keeping the guest table clean and orderly (including clearing and resetting tables as needed).
- Ensuring that all the side work is accomplished in a clean and orderly manner
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have verifiable work experience as server.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Must present a clean, orderly and professional appearance
- Must practice good hygiene and set an example for others in this area as per The Hotel Hershey standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to competently handle the designated table section.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based upon operational needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- This position is first shift.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.