PT Security Officer
Ever return from an experience feeling completely inspired and relaxed, yet unable to pin-point exactly which element made it so incredible?
Was it the infinity pool perched high up into the clouds? Was it the laid-back atmosphere that felt both edgy and sophisticated? Or was it the warm and thoughtful service?
- A premium level of hospitality, delivered by a highly-curated team of the city’s most stylish, creative and charismatic.
That is what our guests will be asking themselves after their stay with us.
That is BISHA.
WHO WE ARE
- We’re a charismatic team of status-quo shakers and routine breakers.
- We’re culture-seekers by day, spectacle-throwers by night and creatives at heart.
- We were born to host.
- We believe that premium experiences don’t have to be stodgy—and that being unorthodox doesn’t have to be uncomfortable.
- We value quality and sophistication but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- In constant pursuit of the unconventional, we celebrate the vanguards, the misfits and the pioneers.
We’re ready to leave our mark on the world, one city at a time.
First stop, Toronto.
Are you one of us?
WHO YOU ARE
- You possess a quiet confidence, excellent communication skills, sharp intellect and effortless style;
- You believe that casual and cool can still be warm and professional;
- You’re “currently in a relationship with” this city—you’re part of the fabric of Toronto, nothing opens, closes or happens in this city without you knowing about it;
- You have a diploma in related field, and a minimum of two years experience as a hotel Security at a luxury hotel property;
- You have thorough knowledge of OHSA and WSIB regulations, and all relevant laws pertaining to the activities of security personnel.
- You are able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Patrols front of house and back of house hotel areas, reporting any safety or security hazards, unacceptable behavior, or suspicious persons to Security management for direction and resolution;
- Documents all security related issues and assistance provided in appropriate Security reports;
- Monitors CCTV cameras, radio communications, and Fire Control Computer;
- Logs, stores, and returns lost and found items in accordance with hotel policies;
- Enforces hotel rules/regulations in accordance with Employee Manual and hotel policy;
- Monitors and ensures employee compliance to hotel key control policies;
- Maintains a visitor sign-in/out log and issues temporary passes to visitors/vendors;
- Interacts with guests in a courteous and professional manner;
- Completely understands and be able to perform hotel emergency procedures;
- Investigates all incidents and submit all daily reports in accordance with the Safety Security Manual;
- Answers department phone lines in prompt and courteous manner in accordance with all Bisha Hotels standards;
- Biohazard disposal;
- Responds to all security related calls from the Front Desk team, and reports back on situations or issues;
- CPR certified.
Bisha Hotel Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. All applicants that qualify will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability; as these terms are defined by the Human Rights Code.
In accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided to applicants at all stages of the recruiting process.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V