PT Rooms Inspector
About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Job Description Summary
Come join us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim / Garden Grove. Just over a mile from the “Happiest Place on Earth”, we want you to join our team and create the “Happiest Place to Work”. A team that doesn’t just focus on offering good customer service ; a team that wishes to add that touch of Hamptonality.
The purpose of a ROOM INSPECTOR is to inspect guest rooms after room attendants have fully cleaned them to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inspect the cleaning of guest rooms to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
* Work with and train room attendants to ensure daily tasks are completed timely and accurately.
* In the event that rooms do not meet quality standards, room attendant should be sent back to correct any issues and room will not be released until it meets standards of cleanliness and brand requirements.
* Inspect housekeeping carts and closets to ensure that they are properly stocked.
* Ensure Loyalty Program Members’ rooms are ready and inspected prior to check-in time and ensure proper amenities are delivered.
* Work with house porters to maintain cleanliness of glass doors and windows through the assigned building
* Ensure cleanliness of all trash chute rooms by delegating daily assigned work to house porter.
* Maintain cleanliness of hotel hallways, stairwells and elevators (vacuum/carpet exaction).
* Support room attendants by cleaning and stripping guest rooms as needed
* Communicate with the Front Office staff of any housekeeping delays or issues and make necessary changes to room status.
* Fill out work order tickets as needed and ensure unacceptable rooms are not released back to inventory until items are addressed
* Ensure lines of communication are open with the house porter.
* Ensure work area is clean when finished.
* Maintain daily paperwork.
* Perform open and closing procedures for the Housekeeping department in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper and/or Housekeeping Supervisor.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
* Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* High school education is not required.
* Up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
* Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
* Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
* Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
* Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
* Be recognized for excellence.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.